Villieläin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A international fan forum for the band Villieläin.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rules that you must read before posting.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NocturnalConcerto
Admin
Admin
NocturnalConcerto

Female Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-01-16

The Rules that you must read before posting. Empty
PostSubject: The Rules that you must read before posting.   The Rules that you must read before posting. EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:19 am

These are the forums rules you must read them and stick to them or you'll suffer the consequences:

1. Respect everyone's opinions no matter what you are allowed to dicuss and politley debate topics

2. No naked or half-naked pictures or links tosites containing naked or half-naked pictures

3. No abusive or violent posting or moderate argueing with other members

4. No abusive personal messages

5. Bullying of any form is not tolerated if you feel you are being bullied contact me via private message immediatley

6. Before creating a topic make sure no other of the same kind already exists

7. When posting images make sure that they are no larger than 640px if they are larger than this then post the link

8. No file sharing whatsoever I'm not being fined for your illegal activities if you are caught doing this then you will be banned

9. Do not spam as you will be reported straight away

10. I don't mind if you swear, swearing is tolerable to a certain extent so don't go over the top

11. Have fun and enjoy yourself as that is what you're here for

Thankyou and have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ethearealdream

The Rules that you must read before posting.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Villieläin :: Matters Of Importance :: Rules, Forum News and other things-
Jump to: