Villieläin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A international fan forum for the band Villieläin.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Julma Satu Illegally Leaked Onto The Internet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Embracethedarkness

Embracethedarkness

Female Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Julma Satu Illegally Leaked Onto The Internet Empty
PostSubject: Julma Satu Illegally Leaked Onto The Internet   Julma Satu Illegally Leaked Onto The Internet EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:05 am

I was browsing the internet and found that Julma Satu is on various torrent sites.

Fans, please support the band by purchasing the album as this will help Villieläin continue to make music.

Also, please report any leaks that you notice online so the relevant people can deal with it.

It is so much better to have the real copy in your hand.

Thanks guys.

Bindi x
Back to top Go down
Ene
Admin
Admin
Ene

Male Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Julma Satu Illegally Leaked Onto The Internet   Julma Satu Illegally Leaked Onto The Internet EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:01 am

Well as you propably know ALL cd's leak in time and i was kinda happy JS didnt leak before the release as most of cd's do.
Sadly some people choose not to hear the music than buy it, i hate attitude like that but well..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava
nemo-nihil

nemo-nihil

Female Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Julma Satu Illegally Leaked Onto The Internet   Julma Satu Illegally Leaked Onto The Internet EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:12 am

Yeah, leaking CDs onto the Internet is pretty bad, but not everyone has the means to buy it. CDs are pretty expensive (well, they are here, I don't know about other countries) and it would cost a LOT to buy all the CDs we like and want to listen to. They are also hard to get. You have to have them shipped to your country and also payment often goes through credit card and similar, and many people here don't have those. It is way easier for people to just download the music they want. I'm not saying it's a good way of getting music, I'm just saying for some people it's the only way. It's just sad.
Back to top Go down
Embracethedarkness

Embracethedarkness

Female Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Julma Satu Illegally Leaked Onto The Internet   Julma Satu Illegally Leaked Onto The Internet EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:52 pm

Sometimes I do get a little mad that I paid £20 (22.50 euros) to import the CD, when CDs that I can buy in the shops cost about £10 on average in the UK. The only things that I download are albums that are absolutely impossible for me to get otherwise. I'm an avid CD collector.
Back to top Go down
Ene
Admin
Admin
Ene

Male Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Julma Satu Illegally Leaked Onto The Internet   Julma Satu Illegally Leaked Onto The Internet EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:48 pm

Yeah me too, love collecting cd's and singles.
I usually download cd, listen it, and if i like it i shall buy the cd.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava
Lady Draconian
Admin
Admin
Lady Draconian

Female Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Julma Satu Illegally Leaked Onto The Internet   Julma Satu Illegally Leaked Onto The Internet EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:49 am

Well.. every single album has to leak o0nto the net sometime. I know that. I found In This Moment's "The Dream" for free download 22 days before the actual release it's sad. I will however be purchasing the Villielain album!
Back to top Go down
https://villielain.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julma Satu Illegally Leaked Onto The Internet   Julma Satu Illegally Leaked Onto The Internet Empty

Back to top Go down

Julma Satu Illegally Leaked Onto The Internet
Page 1 of 1